Home Health Aide
Hamilton Mill Home Care Services stands to maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel. We provide the following nursing assistant duties:
- Bathing, Grooming and Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Answer patients’ call signals.
- Help patients to eat, dress and bathe
- Nail Care
- Oral Hygiene
- Skin Care
- Deliver messages
- Serve meals
- Turn and reposition bedridden patients to prevent bedsores.
- Observe patients’ conditions
- Measure and record food and liquid intake
- Listen to and record patients’ health concerns and report that information
- Measure patients’ vital signs, such as blood pressure and temperature, …
- Assist patients with walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed
- Provide patient care by applying dressings and supervising exercise routines
- Prepare patients for surgery, treatment, or examination.
- Transport patients to treatment units, using a wheelchair or stretcher
- Maintain the house, clean rooms and change linens